Wednesday, December 21, 2011

Spending Christmas in Trinidad

Sooo....

Christmas in Trinidad is maybe 1/8th the size of Christmas in my Mother the Good Rev.C.Denise Gillard (CEO and Founder of the HopeWorks Connection and TC3 - The Toronto Children's Concert Choir and Performing Arts Co.)

I miss the Sing_a-Longs, The Church Factor and I most definitely miss my mommy oh ya and the Rest of My TDot family.

But It looks like it's gonna be fun anyways. Gonna do what my big brp King Baller and Tdot Artist Wayko Parkdale would do if he were away Im gonna go run some ball (ok I'm gonna go watch my TnT Sweetheart Play ball)Eat Brekky with My Papa and Famalay Probably go to Church with Papa.

On the Artist Side Looks like I finally found some links to get this Music done so be on The look out for new music

One Love and Merry Christmas and Happy Kwanzaa and Happy Safe Holidays to all

Caprice Understood

No comments:

Post a Comment